– A Parent’s Guide for Solving Problems at Norwestern Consolidated School District –
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
When children experience problems like unfairness, misunderstandings, hurt feelings and conflict at school it may cause difficulty not only for the children, but for the parents and school staff.
Below you will find the steps we can take to successfully solve problems at our school.
To view the full guide with additional information, click HERE.
1) Take your concern to the person closest to the problem.
2) Present your concern to the next level.
3) Talk with the Superintendent of Schools
4) Contact your School Board Members