Substitute Teacher

Substitute Teacher Application

If you are interested in applying to be a substitute teacher for Triton Central Schools, please click the button below and fill out the application.

Please submit your application to…

Northwestern Consolidated School District of Shelby County 4920 W. 600 N. Fairland, Indiana 46126

If you have questions, please call 317-835-7461.

Substitute Teacher