How to Order Transcripts…

If you are a CURRENT Triton Central high school student…please request your transcript through your Naviance account. Click HERE to log in. (Username: TCHS Network/Google username (not full email address) Password: Nwcs 5-digit student ID number

If you are a Triton Central High School GRADUATE/PAST STUDENT in need of a copy of your transcript…you must order a transcript through the e-transcript service Parchment. Setting up an account and ordering a transcript is a quick, easy process and you will then have access to be able to send your transcript whenever needed. Please note we do not keep copies of diplomas. Please click HERE to get started!

Graduates/Students who have taken an (ACP) Advanced College Project or dual credit class during high school are reminded to send the student college credits to the college or university to which the student will be attending. These credits must be transferred from the college or university not Triton Central High School. The student is responsible for sending college credits received directly to the institution the student will be attending. Please click on the college/university links below to have your transcripted grades sent to the college you are/will be attending.

Indiana University – Advanced College Project Dual Credit

Ivy Tech Community College – Dual Credit

Oakland City University – Dual Credit